A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Thursday, October 22, 2009

And The Winner Is...

My niece.

Every year, my niece and I (she's my age) hold a sort of competition on who can buy the funniest birthday card. Some years, I win. Most years, she does. THIS year...she hit the ball right out of the park.

Here's my (belated - yet no points are lost for lateness) birthday card I received today...



In case you can't read it, it says "Before rushing into a face-lift, Kim checks out how it looks on the cat."

Brilliant. Well done Tina. You've raised the bar high.

Until next time...
Jodie

3 comments:

Ami said...

Oh my goodness! That is hilarious!

kerri sackville said...

Ha! That's fantastic!!!! I didn't know you had a blog. Keep me posted (so to speak) x

Nomie said...

Love it Jodie! Have a pin board full of similar cards!