A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Wife's Revenge


Although I'm not a huge fan of emails with jokes and clips etc (and please don't send me chain emails - zero interest), occasionally I receive one that I really like. And the following is one of them.

A friend of mine emailed the following to me this morning. I loved it, so thought I'd share. (Thanks Mary!) Make sure you check out the "PS" on the end.
My Darling Husband

Before you return from your overseas trip, I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick-up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately, it's not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Sylvia Park, and when I turned into the driveway, I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent, but the pick-up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped in to your car. I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife
xx




PS Your girlfriend phoned.

What else can I say?

Until next time...
Jodie

7 comments:

Tara@Waffling Along said...

Bah ha ha. Nice one.

Liz.. said...

HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!

Brenda said...

Mwahahaha!!! Love it!!!

Jessica said...

say no more, this is hysterical

Thea said...

Hehehehehehehehehe!!!! Oops!

Nova said...

Took my breath away.....I so wish I had the bottle to do that with the car my husband has left in the garage. ;0)

kateinlondon said...

Love it - that is hysterical!