A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Time For A Break...

Well, tomorrow is Christmas Day. Then a few days after that, it will be my youngest son's 3rd birthday. Me thinks it's time for a blogging break.

I think I'm going to be busy over the next few days. We'll be cooking a big Christmas lunch tomorrow, then getting ready to celebrate the 2yr old's 3rd birthday a few days after that.

We had our dear friends over for drinks tonight after mass. Has become a bit of a tradition. I love it because, growing up, my parents always had people over on Christmas Eve. Made Christmas Eve go so much faster!

I've really enjoyed my last few months of blogging. But now I'll need a break to spend time with my family. I'm looking forward to telling a few more tales and sharing a few more stories after Christmas.

Until then, I hope you enjoy the silly season, and if you miss me, you can always catch me on Twitter (follow me here). I'll still be dropping in there!

Take care over the holiday season. See you soon!

Until next time...
Jodie

3 comments:

Brenda@mummytime said...

Happy Christmas to you too lovely Jodie. Enjoy your well deserved break.XO

www.tarynrucci.blogspot.com said...

You have definitely put in some hard yards to make your blog fabulous. Enjoy your break and Merry Christmas to you and your family. Look forward to hearing your tales in 2010. Taryn x

Pam said...

Enjoy every minute Jodie - and thanx so much for the escapism provided by your brilliant blogs. Happy Brithday Master 3 and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year etc etc to a gorgeous girl x