A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Branching Out...

When I started this blogging caper, I imagined the sorts of things I wanted to post on. Books (well, biographies mostly), my opinion on different issues, snippets of my life, movies and the odd recipe.

As I've continued, I've realised that including them all in one blog just seemed to not quite mesh properly for me. So I decided to branch out, and start a couple of other blogs. (I mean, why the hell not?) Which to some of you, probably sounds crazy, and you're wondering where I'll find the time...but really, it's just filing things away in different places.

And so, I am happy to advise (yep, I'm gettin' all formal on ya) that I now have the following blogs in place for your (and my) added enjoyment! (Hopefully.)

Mummy Mayhem's Recipe Box (View HERE)
For those of you who have been reading for a while, you are already aware I like to post the odd recipe. Well, I now have a new home for all of them, and will be adding to it here and there. I'm in to quick, easy meals, because I'm not the world's most natural cook. I don't mind the odd recipe that takes a bit more time, but it still has to be something even I can follow. We entertain quite a bit, so I'll be adding all the recipes we use for our guests here, and will eventually put some menu plans together for you (that have worked for us).

Mummy Mayhem's Family Movie Reviews (View HERE)
Inspired by Thea over at Do I Really Wanna Blog? and her weekly family movie night she tweeted about, I've created a blog to review all the movies we'll be watching on Saturday nights with the kids when we have our weekly "Family Movie & Pizza Night" (as the 7yr old has baptised it). This will take a little while to build, but I hope to add a few more reviews of movies we've already seen once the kids go back to school.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the extra blogs. Can I call myself a Blogging Queen now, Thea?

Until next time...

Jodie

10 comments:

Sarah P said...

I look forward to checking them out. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. Sounds like we are in similar situations. The only way I can do "special school" with my older two is because the toddler sleeps at lunchtime otherwise it would be a free for all!

miss carly said...

hoorah! updating blogroll :)

im thinking of making one specifically for my weightloss + healthy eating + exercise. not sure if i should though..

fat mum slim said...

That's a great idea Jodie.

You're going to one busy lady! xx

Ami said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the recipe blog!! Yes, mainly because it's pink, but also because I AM starting to cook more!!

Mummy Mayhem is becoming quite the little franchise isn't it! Love it! xx

Thea Smith said...

Oh...OK...I dub thee a Blogging Queen! Hehehe. You only have to create 6 more....get to it! LOL ;)

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

You should Carly! I've seen people doing that, and I guess it holds you accountable and you can keep it sep from your other beautiful posts that you do. x

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

Thanks Sarah, and yes - I think we are in similar situations. Every time I read your blog, I start calling out, "Oh YES! That's ME!" x

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

Thought you'd like the pink. ;) I actually thought that as I put it together!

And yes - it IS quite the franchise. But I'm still not quite as in to it as Thea! She definitely holds the Blogging Queen title!

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

Thanks Chantelle. I like to be busy! Most of the time anyway. ;)

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

Oh, hail Blogging Queen of all Bloggers! I shall bow before you. ;)