A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Sunday, January 10, 2010

You Are My Sunshine

Celebrate with me! I have received my first blogging award!

Awarded to me, both by Megan over at Writing Out Loud and Thea over at Do I Really Wanna Blog?, is the You Are My Sunshine award. (Thanks again ladies!)
It is to acknowledge those that have a blog and spend endless hours ensuring that other bloggers get feedback on their blogs by leaving comments, adding themselves as a follower or dropping by just to let you know there are people out there.
I love reading blogs, and read as many as I can. Both Thea and Megan's blogs are on my fave blog roll (see homepage) and have been regular visitors to mine.

In fact, I have a lot of great supporters who stop by regularly. Bloggers may not say it directly, but you might catch it in our "Share Some Love, Leave A Comment" blinkies and the like on our homepage that we really do love feedback. And even though, like myself, bloggers essentially write for themselves (because we just love to write), it is nice to know that people are out there in cyberspace reading! And the best way to let them know, is to leave a comment.

Many of the blogs I follow on my blogroll have also received this award. And rightly so. I could pass this award on to all of them, and then some, but I have decided to pass it on to two people in particular.

The first is Nomie over at Under the Yardarm. I know that Nomie has received this award already, but I really wanted to acknowledge her here, because she is the first blogger that started commenting on mine - and in the first week I started! I think she was also my first follower on Twitter. (Well, the first real follower after "Chesty" and "Britney", both of whom I blocked - I wasn't THAT desperate for followers). And so Nomie - again...awarded to you. Because you've hardly missed a post, and I always appreciate your feedback!

Update: 9pm Sunday. I was just about to post this, and just adding Nomie's link when I realised, going to her homepage, that she has also awarded the You Are My Sunshine award to me! Thanks Nomie! x

The second is Ami over at Puff Pieces. Ami was the first blogger to add me to her own blogroll, and she was one of the first, after Nomie, to follow me on Twitter too. She has often referenced back to my blog, and comments all the time, dating back to about a week after Nomie! I appreciate it all, Ami! You are very worthy of this award. (And I wouldn't be surprised if you've received it already!)

Update: 8.45pm Tuesday. Have also just received this award from the very lovely Tara at Waffling Along. Thank you Tara!

So there you go. I will proudly place this on my blog.

And now to catch up with some blog reading!

Until next time...
Jodie

1 comment:

Ami said...

Thanks Jodie! As I've said many times before I love your blog and will consider it my go to guide for help with future babies! Congrats on the award, numerous times over! I hadn't actually heard of it before, and will gladly return the award to you too! xx