Some people break the rules all the time. Some always follow them. What are you? A 'rule breaker' or a 'rule follower'?
- I wouldn't pick up a grape from the fruit and veg section of my local supermarket and eat it. Nor would I let my children do so ("That's stealing," they would probably say - my influence).
- Unless there was no one around, and I was certain I wouldn't inconvenience anyone, I would never intentionally drive the wrong way down a lane in the local Westfield carpark. In fact, I've been known to take the extra long route, in the opposite direction to the exit, just because I wouldn't drive down against the arrows. And if I saw anyone driving in the wrong direction, I would shake my head and "tsk, tsk" them. (Sad, but true.)
- I wouldn't park illegally or in front of someone's driveway, even if I was in a real hurry to get somewhere. I just couldn't do it!
- I wouldn't drive through a red light, even if it was 2am in the morning and there wasn't another single car in sight.
- I wouldn't keep any extra change someone accidentally gave me. I would always give it back.
- Even if people invited me to join them in a cue, and I know I would save myself a lot of time waiting, I would more than likely decline and just move to the end of the line!
- I couldn't lie about my details on any sort of application form. I couldn't live with myself, and I'd be equally concerned I'd be found out.