A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hot or Not? Hamish Blake


It's that time of the week, people, when we find out who's hot, and who's not.

Last week, the people spoke, and Henry Cavill became known officially as "HOT". (No surprise there, really.)

This week's choice came to me after a chat on Twitter with Thea (@mumto2angels) and Taryn (@TarynRucci). After my recent (albeit brief) stint on radio this week, I made the passing comment that I doubted "Hamish & Andy" would be calling me any time soon. Taryn mentioned she thought Hamish - Australian radio & television personality - quite nice, and Thea concurred. Hmmm...

Anyway, I have to agree that a man with a sense of humour is always a plus in my book. If he can't make you laugh, what fun would that be? But I think Hamish here has a bit more than his sense of humour going for him. But really, this is all up to you.

What do you think? Is Hamish Blake hot, or not?

For my non-Aussie readers, if you're not sure who Hamish is, why don't you tell me instead what you think of men who make you laugh? And, is there a celeb that's "funny" that you think deserves the "hot" title?

Jodie

* This weekly post is inspired by Insomniac Mummy. Check out her 'Hot or Not' each week!

18 comments:

miss carly said...

HOT! oh my gawd. HOT. did you know he has broken up with his girlfriend...?

i love hamish.

great choice!

{listening to you right now! hehe xx}

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

I did hear that - only recently. When reporting on the break-up "Defamer" wrote:

"Do you need a paper bag? Because I imagine this revelation has resulted in quite a few single ladies across the country hyperventilating."

Quite.

Taryn said...

Ooo Hamish is just so HOT. He ticks all my boxes. Wish he would tick some of mine! LMAO!

emlykd said...

TOTALLY HOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! he is GORGEOUS! and could have me. any. day. of. the. week....... I just love this man inside and out.. so hands off ladies.. he's mine.... #pantsofffriday... he is as close as I ever come to having a celebrity crush.. hahahaha

MegsyJ said...

Here is what I think of Hamish....

We once went to see 'Thank God You're Here' being filmed, me and hubby and my parents. We were wondering who was going to be on that night when Hamish Blake walks past (I must add at this point, there was a window between us and him so he couldn't hear me), and I literally jumped up and down and said "OH MY GOD HAMISH IS HERE OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM AAAAAHHHHH".

It is not like me to overreact like this. Hubby looked at me like I was an alien, and Mum said, 'What, are you 15 again?'.

Oops...

Sarah said...

Not.

slawgirl said...

Hot, Hot, Hot I tells ya! Hot!

Aneets said...

He is sizzling people, sizzling hot!

I have liked him since pre fame days too when he was on community tv. He was even cute back then.

Brenda said...

HOTNESS!!! That is all!

Shauna said...

I'm gonna say not too hot- but with a name like Hamish I'd be smittin :-) And Happy FlogYoBlog Friday- stop by my place when you get the chance!

Shauna said...

And BTW my place is www.memyselfandaphrodite.blogspot.com

Kallie said...

Hot :)

Sarah said...

Non-Aussie reader who has no idea who Hamish Blake is, but certainly think he's hot! :) Sadly, I think most of the "funny" actors would not normally fall into the "hot" category... though being quick-witted is super attractive in and of itself.

Sarah said...

Non-Aussie reader who has no idea who Hamish Blake is, but certainly think he's hot! :) Sadly, I think most of the "funny" actors would not normally fall into the "hot" category... though being quick-witted is super attractive in and of itself.

Dovic said...

Oh definately definately definately HOT - his inside beams all the way to his outsides too.

Infact every Hamish I've ever met has been both lovely and hot!

Liz.. said...

sooo HOT! There is definitely something about him, <3

Thea Smith said...

I dunno what it is, maybe it's everything...but oh yeah, he's hot!!

And I love Megsy's story...LOL :)

Ami said...

Definitely HOT! He just seems so cheeky and fun! The name Hamish is actually at the top of my boy's list at the moment and it always makes me think of him!