A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, March 12, 2010

Hot or Not? Henry Cavill


I have brazenly borrowed...OK - STOLEN... this idea from Insomniac Mummy (check out her Hot or Not posts each week! I do!). Why? Well, I'm just too impatient to find out what all of you out there think of certain celebs, and I thought I'd occasionally throw in a local Aussie or two that perhaps haven't been introduced to overseas readers yet.

Of course, everyone is hot in someone's mind, but I find it interesting to see who appeals to who. Call me nosy. Call me interested. Call me down right in need of a life of my own - I don't care. I just wanna know.

This week is a gentleman I have mentioned a number of times on this blog. I wouldn't call it an obsession exactly, but my goodness I can't help but perk up when he's on the telly!

So all, this week, my very first week of Hot or Not?, I put to you the gentleman who narrowly missed out on the role of James Bond to Daniel Craig (because he was considered too young); and who Stephenie Meyer, author of the Twilight series, originally wanted as Edward for the Twilight movies, with the role eventually going to Robert Pattinson (because by the time they made the first film, he was considered too old). However, he can be seen in the television series The Tudors based on the life of Henry VIII as Henry's best buddy, Charles Brandon (The Duke of Suffolk).

Yes, of course, I give you....Henry Cavill. (Sigh) I've included a video as well, because, well - you just have to hear his voice. Think: English gentleman without the (albeit kinda adorable) stuttering of Hugh Grant.

So, what do you think? Please vote below...Is Henry Hot or not?





I think you already know what my vote is. ;)

Jodie

20 comments:

AJ said...

Hottie Hot Hot!

Nomie said...

I'm a bit if a fence sitter on this one... sometimes I think HOT other times I'm not so sure... I think (and don't hate me) it's because he reminds me a bit of John Travolta.

Nomie said...

PS loving the new layout!

Anj said...

Don't know that I'd fancy him in every part he plays, but in the Tudors? Phwoar...Yeah, hot!

Brenda said...

All I can say is...nom nom nom.; )

MegsyJ said...

Yeah, I think so... (semi-not, but mostly yes - if that makes sense!)

Seraphim75 said...

I saw him in some of the series. Delish!

Thea Smith said...

Oh yes, definitely HOT.
But too young for me. *Sigh*

carolinesweetie said...

Let me add 6 more hots, he is decidedly hot, but then again Rhys-Meyers is boiling.

LizK_is said...

I've seen some photos of him where's he's totally hot, some he's not. This one is in the okay basket for me but in general - yep. He's makes the cut :) But he's too young for me by a long way :)

Emily Orpin said...

Oh yes, definitely hot!

Like the new blog look too :)

Taryn said...

hmmmmm. Not as good at R-Patz! LOL

Anonymous said...

Soooo hot! He can kick his shoes under my bed anyday!

koneale said...

HOT HOT HOT! Love the accent, the 5 o'clock shadow, the SMILE... Mmm guys like this really don't exist in everyday life do they. I need to get me to England methinks...

Clarewithanenotani said...

HOT!

kbxmas said...

Definitely hot. Found you on Brenda's blog follow!

miss carly said...

i think he is hot. though i think i could find *ahem* someone a little hotter. hehe. i think i will have to start doing this! xx

Liz said...

Hot. Smoking Hot.

Isabel peguero said...

Hot, very hot

GAMommy2Two said...

Personally, I think Henry Cavill would have made a freaking sweet Edward...a bit old, yes...but HOT!