A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Blogging Love!


The very lovely Thea over at Do I Really Wanna Blog? has awarded me with not just one, but two more blogging awards! Yee-ha!

Can you believe it? Nope. Neither can I. Two more awards!

I know some people think Meh! with these awards that come from other bloggers, but I just think it's another example of how encouraging and supportive the blogging community can be. And Thea is always supportive of my blog! (Thank you THEA!!!)

And so firstly, Thea has very kindly awarded me the Superior Scribbler Award.

I guess this award is to recognise those blogs you enjoy reading, and the bloggers that write them! And of course, Thea is on my blog list and I very much LOVE her blog... I love all the blogs on my blog list, in fact. (LOTS of love going around here today. Please see my home page, and scroll down the RHS to view them all.) But, like Thea did here, I will choose three to pass this award on to. And so...(drum roll, please)...I hereby award the Superior Scribbler Award to Nomie at Under the Yardarm, Megan at Writing Out Loud and Tara over at Waffling Along. Love ya work, ladies!

The second award is the Happy 101 Award! Thanks again, Thea!

There are some rules with this one. I am to put together a list of 10 things that make me happy, try to do at least one of those things today, and then pass this award on to the blogs that, in turn, "make my day"!

Ok, 10 things that make me happy:

1. Spending time with my boys, doing something fun
2. Going out on a "date" with Hubby
3. Blogging
4. Reading a biography
5. Sharing a tea with friends and/or family
6. Watching my fave show or a good movie (preferably, a chick flick!)
7. Eating chocolate cake
8. Spending time with my sister, parents & niece and nephew
9. Eating out
10. Going shopping and actually finding a piece of clothing I like

Well, I've blogged (obviously), read a couple of pages of Eat, Pray, Love and about to go and wrestle with my boys right now! Or, maybe just play a board game with them (more my style).

The rest, will have to wait. In fact, that's why they make me happy - because I don't get to do them all that much, so when I do - HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!

As for passing on to the blogs that makes me happy, well, if you're on my Blog List, you make me happy! Consider this yours.

Jodie

2 comments:

MegsyJ said...

Ooh, thank you lovely!! Gee you're good to me!

Thea Smith said...

You are so welcome, they were both well deserved!!

Now, if I can just find a Radio Star award..... ;)