A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hot or Not? Adam Brody

It's Friday. So let's a have a little fun with this week's Hot or Not?

Last week, poor old Brian McFadden didn't fare well in the hot stakes. Admittedly, I was a little surprised. I think I expected more of a division between opinions, rather than an almost total "NO" vote!

This week's choice came to me when I was either reading or watching something about kissing scenes in movies (can't remember which), and I immediately thought about Adam Brody in the following kissing scene with Meg Ryan in the move In The Land of Women (which also starred Kristen Stewart before she became popular through The Twilight movies - he kisses her too in this clip, but don't hold that against him). Look out for the part where he lifts her up from the curb. Nice work Adam!



Anyway, Adam has been a fave of mine since The OC days. (Loved that show!) I know, he's a little young - 9 years my junior. He's witty, good looking, and comes across as a really nice guy. (Of course, this is how I perceive him - who knows what he's like in real life?) 

What are your thoughts? Is Adam Brody hot, or not?


Jodie

18 comments:

MegsyJ said...

Nah, not my type. Although that's a statement based purely on that picture; I've never seen him in anything.

Heather said...

Totally hot. He was the reason I managed to watch as much "The O.C." as I did. He was ok in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" too. That dark hair and sly smile. Um...yes please!

miss carly said...

hot but more cute.

emlykd said...

mmmm mmmmmm MMMMMMMMMMMM

Ggirl said...

it's like perving on my little brothers friends - when they were 16. he will never look grown up. So NO!

april said...

yeah - cute...not hot...

Kirsty De Roach said...

Hot in a skinny nerdy way. That kiss was pretty manly though when he yanked Meg off the curb. Gotta love a bit of Seth.

Tenille said...

Yeah cute, but really, only if I was about 10 years younger.

Shelly said...

Sorry, he's cute like a puppy dog. Although, these are passionate scenes, and the lifting off the curb thing is really good, still a puppy dog. I would like to give him kudos because this film saved my life, but just can't do it.

Give us some sultry, some smouldering, some bad boy. ;)

Love this idea by the way. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Shelly

Taryn said...

I want to cuddle him, not jump into bed with him! LMAO! Not hot! xxx

AJ said...

So so hot!

Nugg said...

Hot!!!

Liz K (LizK_is on twitter) said...

I think I have to say not. He's too young but there's potential :)

Jade said...

Oh, I love him. I'm not ashamed to admit it!

(I was always on Team Seth and not Team Ryan when the OC was on!)

Nomie said...

Although he is young, I'd say hot...ish. He has a certain nerdish charm for sure!

Anj said...

Yeah, too young for me, so the best I can do is cute. When is Simon Baker coming to Hot or Not? ;)

Thea Smith said...

Finally....a NOT from me!!! lol
He looks like little boy to this old chick.

TheRealSydney said...

That's a NOT from me Jodie - far too boyish ... x