A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, April 09, 2010

Hot or Not? Brian McFadden

Seeing that I enjoyed a little Easter break from blogging last week, there was no Hot or Not last Friday. (Egad! How did you all cope?) 


You might recall the last Hot or Not candidate was Justin Bartha. Well, Justin received a rather lukewarm response. Most agreed he was more "cute" rather than "hot". But you know, cute's kinda cool and acceptable! I still think he might need to be seen in "action". So even though I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD - I plan to watch The Rebound to make my final decision on that one!


This week's Hot or Not came to me in the car the other day. Not in a "physical" sense. He wasn't, like, you know...there! However, his voice was, because he is none other than singing star, former member of boy band Westlife, new judge on Australia's Got Talent, father to two girls, and current boyfriend of our very own Delta Goodrem...Brian McFadden.


It was Brian's new single, Just Say So, that caught my attention. To be honest, when I first heard it I thought it kinda, well, crap. But, I'm warming to it. It's kinda catchy really. I had a video here so you could listen & watch, but seems to have disappeared from Youtube! Ah well....


An Irish lad, Brian seems to have become quite the adopted Aussie these days (even his Twitter account shows his location as "Australia"), with appearances as a guest announcer on 2DayFM, regular tv appearances, and now new judge on Australia's Got Talent. (Have you seen the ad on Channel 7 for it? Funny! View that here.) I'll be honest, I'm more likely to watch the show now because, firstly, I love Dannii Minogue (she's just gorgeous), I think Kyle is funny and honest (I prefer him on tv to his gig with Jackie O on 2DayFM - I think because he's more censored on tv!), and Brian does have a lov-e-ly voice. Let's admit it...the Irish accent is noice


So, whaddya think? Is Brian McFadden hot, or not? You decide. 



Jodie


* This weekly post is inspired by Insomniac Mummy. Check out her Hot or Not each week. 

25 comments:

miss carly said...

not.

he just doesnt do it for me..

MegsyJ said...

Nah, he doesn't do much for me. I do love an Irish accent though!

Brenda said...

Nope! He does not float my badonk-badonk.; )

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

What is a badonk-badonk?

On second thoughts...don't go there...

-Written Reflections and Photos- said...

Hi I'm your latest follower from Brenda's FYBF.

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

Oh, that's so funny! I was just checking out your beautiful, beautiful photography on your blog!

Just gorgeous...

Welcome!

Ami said...

Hmmmm, I'm with the other ladies. Not! xx

Thea Smith said...

OMG Yes!! I just read Brian McFadden and commented immediately. I've thought he's gorgeous for ages, and I love love love Irish accents.
Now I'm going back to read your post.

Thea Smith said...

And now that I've read the post and the other comments it seems I have him all to myself!! Alright! Unless I have to share him with you, Jodie? ;)

Anonymous said...

A lovely plumpy cutesy bee-hind. Heheh.

Anonymous said...

That guest was me, btw.- B

Bernadette Morley said...

Sorry not. I've heard too many interviews where he's being a complete tool. Turned me off :)

Taryn said...

Totally NOT HOT. Whats with his hair. Always gelled this way and that way. Looks try hard. Just sayin. xx

Jane said...

Hmm. I find him hilarious, but I wouldn't "do him" as such.

I agree with Megan though, I love the Irish accent!

carolinesweetie said...

Not not not not. I'm from Ireland and he doesn't even have a good Irish accent. No no no. Yeuch (sorry is this coming across properly)

Anonymous said...

Not. By all accounts he is a boozer. Instant turn off for me. Ick. Shame really, as he DOES have a nice arse........

Jade said...

Sorry Jodie, but I have to vote "Not" on Mr. McFadden. There's just something about him that turns me off :)

Shelly said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower. I found you through Thea's blog.

Looking forward to reading more. Love the Irish accent, but Brian McFadden doesn't do it for me. He looks like he spends more time on his hair than I do (that's not hard to achieve by the way).

Shelly at www.tropicalmum.blogspot.com (I doesn't seem to be letting me sign in to Google properly)

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

Thanks Shelly, and welcome! Will pop in to your blog soon!

Liz K (LizK_is on twitter) said...

Not... just does nothing for me and I've never heard him speak so while I love a good brogue I can't even say I could close my eyes & imagine him hot.

TheRealSydney said...

That's a NOT HOT from me Jodie !

Susie said...

Well, I heard Brian on the radio the other day with Hamish and Andy and I thought he was hilarious. Humour is important for me so that gives him a couple of points on the board.

I must agree with Shelly - the overschooshed hair is a turn off.

I think I am going to say, on balance, NOT

Susie said...

Oh gosh, so funny you say that. I heard the very same thing from someone today about the boozer thing....shame.

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

Susie, I thought for a moment we were going to get another HOT vote! But, it looks like Thea is still the only one who thinks Brian is a catch!

Meagan said...

I like Irish men lots but i think Brian is a bit of a tool! I think he and Delta should have custody of his two little girls,but he needs to learn to mind his manners.
Not hot in my opinion!