A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, April 23, 2010

Hot or Not? John Corbett

Well, with all the excitement of SATC 2 coming soon, and blogging yesterday about it, I decided to choose a SATC fave for this week's hot or not.


Last week, Adam Brody was considered a little too "boyish" for most people. He does have that kinda young look going on. But most agreed he had the "cute" factor, if not exactly the "hot" factor.


As you know, SATC 2 is being released in June, and this time, we see the return of Aidan in Carrie's life. (If you didn't get to see the trailer for the movie on yesterday's post, just go here and there's a link there.)


Who remembers John in Northen Exposure? What a great show that was in the day. Of course, he looked a little different back then:




And here he is in My Big Fat Greek Wedding:




Now, here's John breaking the news on Ellen about his role in SATC 2:





Here's how John appears in the film:




I think it's going to make the story very interesting. 


So, what do you think? Is John Corbett hot, or not?






Jodie


* This weekly post was inspired by Insomniac Mummy's weekly Hot or Not. 

20 comments:

carolinesweetie said...

Hot hot hot he is very cute!

Anj said...

I think HOT...mostly because of his newest role on United States of Tara. Phwoar!

miss carly said...

hot :) i love him in raising helen too!

-Written Reflections and Photos- said...

Oh honey definitely HOT!!! Love him as Aidan in the SATC series and excited that he's in the movie sequel.

Kristin said...

Hot, more so now than when he was younger, IMHO.

Thea Smith said...

I dunno....there's definitely something about him...

I'm going with almost hot! :)

AngelaPj said...

No question! Haaaawwwwt!!!
Hotty hotty hot hot.
Loved him in Northern Exposure and everything since.
I've never seen him not play the nice guy either.

So my vote is YES HOT!

MegsyJ said...

I am such a failure at this - I haven't seen him in anything either! So... not sure...

Lucy said...

I am not going to read any other comments before I tell you that I would shag the arse of him in a heartbeat. HOT.

WarsawMommy said...

Hi - over from Brenda's.

Ummmm. Well, I think he's cute, but then when he smiles and talks in that kind of drawl thing, then he becomes HOT. For me. Something about a drawl and a sexy smile and I get all woozy.

jessica said...

HOOOOOTTTT!!!! Yep. That's pretty much how I see him.

Chillirosie said...

Hot hot hot!!!

Emma said...

hot!

Nomie said...

I loved him in Northern Exposure, hot, hot HOT... but I think he has gone off the boil a bit - I found him grating as Aiden (mainly because he wasn't the right one for Carrie!)
BUT as Tara's husband in United States of Tara, I think he's hot!
So, I guess that's a mostly hot for me!

Tenille said...

Definitely, definitely, HOT

Corinne said...

Oh yes, very hot. Looking forward to seeing SATC.

Clarewithanenotani said...

HOT HOT HOT HOT TOTALLY HOT.

Liz K (LizK_is on twitter) said...

I was trying to think of the title of that one the other night Carly :) Totally with you there :)

Liz K (LizK_is on twitter) said...

Hot Hot Hot Hot! Did I mention Hot?

Meagan said...

He is SO hot!