A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, April 30, 2010

Hot or Not? Sam Worthington

It's Friday Fun as we look at this week's Hot or Not "contestant"...


Last week, John Corbett received an overwhelming "hot" vote. Seems there may be more than a few ladies attending the upcoming SATC 2 movie not just for the fashion! ;)


This week's choice comes from Riana (or @chillirosie on Twitter), who suggested Sam as a possible contender for Hot or Not


This soon-to-be 34-year-old Aussie seems to be everywhere at the moment, don't you think? I don't know about you, but I feel like he's come out of nowhere. 


The NIDA graduate found international fame when James Cameron cast him in Avatar, which obviously did quite a bit for Sam's appeal and film cred with Terminator Salvation following, and now with Clash of the Titans. (All of which, admittedly, I haven't seen.) It seems he's not any less appealing to some when dirty-faced and dressed in a skirt (well, sort of).


See what I mean here. This is Sam in action in Clash of the Titans:






Not sure if this film is my cuppa tea, or that Sam is either (although, I like him in the shot below), but it's not my call.


What do you think? Is Sam Worthington hot, or not?




Jodie


* This weekly post is inspired by Insomniac Mummy. Check out her Hot or Not each week.

20 comments:

miss carly said...

hot. dont even need to think on this one.

Jayne said...

I DO NOT GET the Sam Worthington thing. Not at all. His pseudo-everyman gives me the shits (Tho I guess it's not really psuedo to him) Anyway. NOT is my answer. :-)

emlykd said...

I will say this... NOT. Hamish. Blake.

MegsyJ said...

I'm very driven by personality when I find someone 'hot or not', and I saw him being really grumpy in an interview once. Now when I see him, that's all I can think of and so I have to say NOT.

Anj (@anjwrites) said...

OMG, no doubt about it HOT HOT HOT (I don't pay attention to his personality IRL at all).

Thea Smith said...

He looks almost like Ronan Keating in that pic...that almost swayed me.
But, nope.
I'm with Megan.
Saw him in an interview and didn't like him, turned me off.

lifeinapinkfibro said...

Hmmm. I think not. I like a bit of grumpy generally speaking, but he's beyond grumpy. Lack of charm, I think.

Sarah said...

Hmmm, nah. Too broody or something. Plus I can't stand the whole 'action' thing. Guys who carry guns and blow stuff up really are not my cup of tea...

Lucy said...

He's a bit of an arrogant tosser.

BUT, I'd shag him. No talking allowed.

(Can you tell I used to be attracted to utter bastards?! LOL!)

Taryn said...

Totally HOT. I haven't actually heard him speak. You know like, in an interview so I am going purely on looks and the few movies I have seen with him in it. HOT.

Nomie said...

Going on looks alone... and the ability to pull off a Titan-esque skirt - HOT.
Put him in a well tailored suit, give him an arrogant walk and place him in the CBD... HOT, hot, hotty-hot hot!

lisa heidke said...

haven't seen any of his movies, but I'm going with...NOT! He just doesn't do it for me. Hamish Blake on the other hand...

fat mum slim said...

He's hot in my eyes! I saw him at Woolworths once and I stopped in my tracks, and may have drooled...

I like him, his attitude and how normal he seems. x

AngelaPj said...

Hot!!!
I'm a fan from way back, Bootmen, Dirty Deeds and Love My Way.
Hot!!

agatha said...

hot hot hot

Jessica said...

I'm still with my man John. The only one who can replace him in my world is George Clooney

Kylie L said...

Hot. Haven't seen Avatar or COTT but he was divine in a great but tiny & overlooked Aussie movie called Getting Square, and I've loved him since then. The sex scene to "Into my arms" haunts me still. In a good way.

Chillirosie said...

Yee-haa!!! Hot is my vote!!!

Aussie-waffler said...

I go with hot in that nice rugged Aussie way, although I saw a recent interview with him where he came off as rather aloof and not so likeable, which was a shame, perhaps he was just having a bad day. Have I metioned that his parents live on our fair mountain ? Right opposite a block of land that friends of mine have purchased, although I am yet to see him drifting around the local IGA...bummer.

the mama bird diaries said...

Good looking but not quite my type.