A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ask Mummy Mayhem



So last night I had this idea for a new semi-regular post….

Sometimes there are little questions that crop up in life that we seek answers to. Anywhere from “Why won’t my friend talk to me anymore?” to “I want to get married, but he doesn’t. What do I do?” to “What colour shoes should I wear with my new floral frock?” to “The 3yr old keeps weeing in his Pull-up and I’m getting frustrated – what’s my next step?”

Ok admittedly, that last question’s actually mine.

But anyway, yesterday in particular (for reasons I won’t go in to) got me thinking about this lovely community of bloggers/tweeps/readers and I thought – we have all these clever people out there, all of whom have experienced their lives - some in the same way you and I have, some differently. Surely, if one of us has something bothering us, or we need an answer to a question, there’s gotta be someone out there that can help? Right?

Me thinks so.

So, I thought I’d run an Ask Mummy Mayhem kinda column. It's not a new idea, I'm sure. But I figured it might be fun as well as helpful. Of course, I will attempt to answer all questions asked, but I’m also going to throw it out to the community. After all, I’m no expert. ;)

The way I thought I’d do this is to have you email me your question. That way, if it’s a sensitive subject, and you want to remain anonymous, you can. All you need to do is sign your email the way you’d like for it to be published. Par exemple… 


Gosh. I wonder who wrote that? How sweet.

Anyway, let’s see how this goes. I’ll be waiting for your emails! Just click on the EMAIL button on my homepage (can’t miss it), or I've also set up a little Ask Mummy Mayhem piccie that will take you to my email address. (Clever, huh?)

Oh, and in answer to the question above? Just tell me. Or send money to show your appreciation. Whatever.

Jodie

No comments: