A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bloggy Love

I got me an award.


Thank you to Marika over at Pranayama Before Breakfast who has awarded me the Mind Blowing Blog Award!


I only 'met' Marika a short time ago when she joined in at Bloggers Without Makeup Day. I feel so lucky to have met all these new bloggers over the past couple of weeks!




Yay!


Thanks Marika!


The rules of the award are to: 
- Display the award on your blog.
- Mention the person who gave you the award, and provide a link to their blog. 
- Name 5-10 people to pass it on to.
- Advise those people they've gotten an award!


Here are some people whose blogs blow my mind!!!


Thea at Do I Really Wanna Blog?
Nomie at Under The Yardarm
Megan at Writing Out Loud
Ami at Puff Pieces (although, she's still holidaying. I miss you, Ami!)
Seraphim at Ah, the possibilities!
Bern at So Now What?
Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim
Emily at Emlykd The Strange
Carly at She Dreams Big
Brenda at MummyTime


Thanks beautiful bloggers! xox


Jodie

No comments: