A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, May 21, 2010

Hot or Not? Russell Crowe

It's time for a bit of Friday Fun with Hot or Not?


Of course, we skipped last week due to Bloggers Without Makeup Day, but we're back on track now.


Our last Hot or Not candidate was Robert Downey Jnr, and to be honest, I was quite surprised at how popular a choice he was! I don't think we've had such an enthusiastic response to a Hot or Not candidate since Hamish Blake.


This week's choice flashed before me when I was driving the other day. Like, literally. A bus moved in to my lane, cutting me off and...well, to cut a long story short, a poster for the new Robin Hood film starring Russell Crowe loomed large before me.


Good old Russ has quite the reputation as a fiery character, doesn't he? Harsh words, the odd telephone thrown at hotel staff...but no one can deny he has talent. But let's just say, he comes across as very...intense.


The list of film credits is long. His first Hollywood film was LA Confidential (also starring Aussies Guy Pearce and Simon Baker), and his career started to step up a notch from there. There was Gladiator (which he won an Oscar for), The Insider, A Beautiful Mind (all of which attracted many awards and nominations for awards), and many more.


I get the feeling you're either gonna love him or hate him.


Anyway, here's Russell in Robin Hood (Cate Blanchett also stars):





So what's your opinion? Is Russell Crowe hot, or not?




Jodie

6 comments:

atonement said...

I think he was really on the verge of being a sex symbol in the late 90s and when he did Gladiator, I think he became one of Hollywood's hunks. From then on, he struggled with weight gain and not being in any decent films. He got back in the game when he starred in Cinderella Man, but that didn't last long. Then, he did Robin Hood and is now sometimes a forgotten star. His career resembles Kevin Spacey's because it reached a climax in the late 90s and then soon became lost.

Muffin Cat said...

I agree with "atonement". I can't believe there's only one fucking comment here though. And by the by, Russell Crowe is not a "forgotten star" you bastard. HE'S SO FUCKIN' HOT! Have you seen his pecks? Holy shit! I'm not into gay love scenes, but he played this homo in one movie and it made me horny. ;)

Tortoise&Porpoise said...

I have to disagree with both of you. He's not good-looking in any way. If you want a classic example of hot look at Clark Gable or James Dean or Cary Grant. Sorry, that' s just how I feel.

Muffin Cat said...

I was just looking to see if anyone saw my response when I came across this negative comment. I can't believe you don't think he's hot! I've seen those guys you think are hot, and I have to say you have bad taste minus James Dean because he reminds me of James Franco. Clark Gable looks like a goddamn chimp with those ears and his mustache does him no justice. Cary Grant has the smallest head and the biggest butt chin I have ever witnessed.

make my day s.o.b. said...

I don't know who the fuck you think you are. WTF? Don't you go bad mouthing some of Hollywood's sexiest hunks you asshole! I'm talkin' to you Muffin Cat!

Jodie Ansted said...

All...there used to be a lot of comments here before I removed a commenting system and they were very mixed. Some love a bad guy, some don't. :)