A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, June 25, 2010

Hot or Not? David Beckham

Welcome to Friday one and all, and a big hello to all my new readers! Friday we get together here on Mummy Mayhem for a bit of fun and to decide if the celebrity of my choice is hot...or not. It's up to you to decide!


Last week was the first week we had double the fun deciding whether Lost stars, Matthew Fox and Josh Holloway, were hot, or not? Seems that Matthew is more hot than Josh in most of your minds. Personally, I'm not surprised. :)  


In light of the FIFA World Cup in South Africa playing out at the moment, I thought I'd choose a soccer player (or footballer - this depends on where you live) for this week's Hot or Not. But you know what? I couldn't think of any I really know, apart from Harry Kewell. I'm not convinced though that everyone would know who Harry is (then again...), and then I thought....Becks. EVERYONE knows David Beckham!


Ok - so he hasn't actually played in the World Cup this year (due to injury, I believe), but I did catch him on the sidelines during the highlights of an England match, cheering on his team. (Love the commitment, Becks.)


I think Becks is that kind of guy that may divide a nation, or two, on this vote. Personally, I like it when he frowns. He should just frown all day every day. Both he and his wife, Posh..I mean, Victoria, like to look serious, don't they?


Remember the "Impossible is Nothing" Adidas commercial? Enjoy...






So touching. * dabs tears from eyes * 


So, without further ado, I present to you this week's pick...David Beckham. What do you think? Is he hot, or not?




Jodie

This weekly post was inspired by Insomniac Mummy's weekly Hot or Not? 

No comments: