A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hot or Not? Ryan Reynolds

Welcome to this week's Hot or Not?


Well, once again, votes were split on last week's Hot or Not - Chris Noth.


He was a little old for the young ones (fair enough!), but some were fairly taken by him. Noice.


A few weeks ago, I decided to get a movie out from the DVD  store, and I wanted a "no brainer". You know - one of those movies you just want to watch and not have to think too hard about. 


I'd heard some not-so-great feedback on The Proposal - starring Sandra Bullock and this week's Hot or Not choice: Ryan Reynolds. But I figured I'd give it a go. I've always liked the both of them. Surely, it couldn't be too bad?


You know what? I was pleasantly surprised. I thought the movie was great and it had some really funny scenes. (If you haven't seen it yet, there is one scene where Ryan and Sandra accidentally lock bodies when they, ah, are a little free of clothing - and it is hilarious!)


Here's the trailer for the film:






Yep. Me thinks Ryan's wife, actress Scarlett Johansson, is one lucky woman. Ryan's the whole package in my mind. Funny, good looking, seems a nice guy... But, you know, it's not my opinion that counts here. It's yours.


So tell me, what do you think? Is Ryan Reynolds hot, or not?






Jodie


* This weekly post was inspired by Insomniac Mummy's Hot or Not. 
* Technorati Claim Code: 46MMBRZG52FF

No comments: