A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Them's The Breaks...

I'm posting this into the future...from the past...or...something like that. 


The point is: I'm typing this in the early hours of Saturday morning, and I'm scheduling this post for Sunday eve, because I'm taking a mini blogging and tweeting break. That's right. I'm going cold turkey and everything. 


I know. It's radical, and I'm not sure how I'm going to cope, but I'm spending some quality time with Hubby, the 8yr old, the 6yr old and the 3yr old this long weekend here in NSW. Which means no blogging (*gag*) and no tweeting (can't....breathe...). 


Anyway, I plan to be back online Tuesday some time. (Like, as soon as is humanly possible!)


If you're a new follower and you're just busting to read something of mine, you can always check out any of my old posts, or my Looking for Love series (see the top of the homepage) and therefore read all about my love life in the early 90s. 


Or, you know, just come back on Tuesday night and check in on me. 


In any case - I wish you all a lovely few days, and I'll see you on my return. In the future. I think.


Jodie

No comments: