A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, July 23, 2010

Hot or Not? Matt Damon

Howdy all. Time to lighten up the blog again and welcome you to this week's Hot or Not where we choose a well-known man and ask if he's got it, or doesn't?


Last week, Adrian Grenier received more of a lukewarm response than I imagined he would. You are tough critics readers! Not to worry Adrian - I'm sure you won't ever be short of admirers. ;)


I threw out a request on Twitter last night for some suggestions for this week's Hot or Not, and the winner is..... @NomiePT for choosing Matt Damon. Thanks lovely Nomie! (Thanks to all those who tweeted suggestions - I'll be keeping them on file for the future. ;) )


Actually, I've been thinking about Matt Damon for a while now. Not in some creepy I've-got-a-crush-on-him kinda way - I just thought he's a good contender for Hot or Not, because he's not, in my mind, one of the most obvious first choices, if you know what I mean.


I was never really particularly enamoured by Matt until he started doing the Bourne Identity movies. Hello! I like a bit of a tough guy - so yes...I think he definitely has something.


I also LOVE that he's not in to the whole paparazzi/gossip thing. Think about it: you rarely read about his personal life in the mags, do you? He seems like a down-to-earth family guy. Me likey. Oh - and the Ocean films - fantastic.


I found this clip for a movie Matt has made with Emily Blunt called The Adjustment Bureau.





Yeah - I have no idea what's going on in that film either. 


But we're not here to discuss movies...we're here to vote. So - is Matt Damon hot, or not?


Jodie

No comments: