A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, July 09, 2010

Hot or Not? Tom Cruise

Welcome to Mummy Mayhem's weekly Hot or Not!


Last week, some commenters just could not get past Bear Gryll's eating habits on his show, Man vs Wild, and voted him "not hot" accordingly. And I'm sure, like me, you can understand this. I mean, how many times would he have to brush his teeth after drinking water from elephant poo before you'd kiss him? That's right.


Ok, on to this week's hot or not choice...


Have you seen the trailer for the new Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz film, Knight and Day? Everytime I see the bit where Tom is hanging upside down and says, "It's ok, I've got this," or something similar - I can't help but laugh.


Now, as I mentioned in this post, I like the idea of Tom Cruise doing a bit of comedy. It suits him. In my humble opinion, he has taken himself waaaay too seriously over recent years, and lightening up has to be a good thing for this Hollywood star. 


Don't get me wrong - in the old days when he did his serious Top Gun thing, I was very impressed. Boy - did I have a crush on him back then. But my interest has waned over the years, partly due to his (sometimes strange) movie roles but also because of his personal life. It just seems too staged at times or something. 


However, I have a feeling I'm going to like Tom in this movie. I'm planning on convincing my friend Jen to go with me to see it soon. The trailer below doesn't have the 'swinging upside down' bit - but you get the gist. 





So, what do you think? Is Tom Cruise (still) hot, or not? In fact, was he ever hot if your mind?




Jodie

No comments: