A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Saturday, July 10, 2010

An Interview


Of course, being school holidays, my three boys are hovering around more than usual, so I thought I’d totally use this to my advantage and get a blog post out of it. (Why the hell not?) 

Thea over at Do I Really Wanna Blog? conducted an interview with her son a while back, so I tracked it down and I’ve copied the questions here. (You can view Thea’s interview here.)

Here goes:

1. What do you want to do when you grow up?
8yo: I’m not sure.
6yo: I want to be a business man (just like his Dad) AND I kind of want to be a teacher.
3yo: Play

2. How old are you?
8yo: 8
6yo: 6
3yo: 3

3. How old am I? 
8yo: 39 (True.)
6yo: 39
3yo: 4 (I wish.)

4. How old is Dad?
8yo: 38 (Also true.)
6yo: I don’t know.
3yo: 5 (Sometimes he acts like a 5yo.)

5. What do you like most about school/daycare?
8yo: Um, playing. (Oh, good. That'll help the report card.)
6yo: Maths.
3yo: Um…play with cubby house.

6. What do you like to do outside?
8yo: Sport, do my Ripstick.
6yo: Play basketball.
3yo: Running!

7. What do you like to do inside? 
8yo: Play my [Nintendo] DS, look at my Pokemon cards, go on the computer, play Wii.
6yo: Play Wii.
3yo: Um…play fire engines.

8. What is your favourite toy? 
8yo: My DS.
6yo: I dunno.
3yo: Um…remember? My camera!

9. What is your favourite game?
8yo: Pokemon SoulSilver version (Nintendo DS)
6yo: Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
3yo: Luigi (Wii)

10. Do you have a favourite TV show? 
8yo: Top Gear
6yo: I don’t have any favourites.
3yo: Playschool and Yo Yo Gabba (Yo Gabba Gabba – or what Hubby refers to as “Brain-Washing Time”)

11. Do you have a favourite movie?
8yo: Pokemon Giratina and The Sky Warrior and also Pokemon Heroes, Pokemon the Rise of Darkrai and Pokemon Ranger and The Temple of the Sea. (Seeing a pattern here?)
6yo: Aliens in the Attic (Fabulous film. So funny.)
3yo: Dancing Teapot (I have no idea what he’s talking about.)

12. Do you have a favourite book?
8yo: Danny The Champion of the World. (By Roald Dahl – that might also be because it’s what we’re reading to him at the moment.)
6yo: Geronimo Stilton books.
3yo: Maisy (He hardly gets Maisy books read to him anymore, but he does still love them.)

13. What's your favourite colour?
8yo: Green.
6yo: I don’t have one.
3yo: Blue and silver. (Seemed quite definite on this. Not sure why!)

14. What's your favourite number?
8yo: 493 (Not surprisingly, this has something to do with…you guessed it…Pokemon!)
6yo: 6
3yo: C – that’s my number right now. (His name starts with C, and he gets ‘numbers’ mixed up with ‘letters’. After some explanation he came up with…) 1, 2, 3.

15. What's your favourite food?
8yo: Chocolate.
6yo: Pizza.
3yo: The red soup when you dip the bread in. (He means Minestrone – he’s only had it once.)

16. What is something that is really good for you?
8yo: Apple, fruit.
6yo: Oh, I know…(thinks)…roast chicken – it gives you protein.
3yo: That one’s easy for me, um….something healthy is for you…maybe GRAPES! (He may have had trouble thinking of healthy food, cos he hardly eats any of it!)

17. Do you have a favourite friend?
8yo: Jack M
6yo: No. (giggles)
3yo: Um…I need choose two – Alistair and Michael.

18. What time do you usually go to bed? 
8yo: 8:30pm usually. (Ah, no. Maybe on holidays…but no.)
6yo: One time I went to bed at 12 o’clock (he means midnight - true – when he and Hubby flew to Perth once and they got in late), and I usually go to bed at 7.30pm.
3yo: 5 o’clock!

19. What time do you wake up? 
8yo: Hmm, depends which day it is.
6yo: I wake up pretty early. (Actually, he’s the only one who sleeps in – sometimes I have to wake him at 8am!)
3yo: It goes to 4 and I get in to Mummy and Daddy’s bed. (Not quite…but close.)

20. Anything else you’d like to add?
8yo: I also like Pokemon information books. (No kidding.)
6yo: (giggles) I liked Pokemon cards. (Oh, dear.)
3yo: I like to…um…(please don’t say play with Pokemon cards) be a fire engine man. (Phew. Although, that answer probably would have worked better for Q1.)

Jodie

* Picture: "3 Boys" - Beverly Gebicke

No comments: