A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Thursday, August 05, 2010

My Unintentional Break

So it seems I have taken an unintentional blogging break this week. 


I had planned to thrill you with all the details of my recent trip to Melbourne, as well as write a couple more posts that have been churning around in my brain lately, but it seems just as my shopping mojo dwindled towards the end of my Melbourne trip (hard to imagine, I know), so has my blogging mojo. 


I think perhaps I just needed this break.


So this is me, taking a little time away from the blogging world. I think the realisation of just how much I attempt to juggle each week has been highlighted from taking my long weekend break from the mayhem. And I feel so tired. So very, very tired.


I'd like to say I'll still do Hot or Not tomorrow, but I don't think I will. Why not take the whole week off?! But I promise - next week - I'm BACK. SO back.


In the meantime, if you stumble across here, perhaps wanting to see if Hot or Not is up, please feel free to make some suggestions for future Hot or Not candidates! 


Take care. Will be back next week. 


Jodie

No comments: