A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hot or Not? Mark Ruffalo

Time for Friday's Hot or Not...


Last week, Jon Bon Jovi received a mixed response. I love that Megan had pictures of him all over her wall as a kid! (I was like that with John Taylor from Duran Duran. ;) )


This week, I scored a couple of 2-for-1 movie tickets to see the new film The Kids Are All Right, starring none other than Mark Ruffalo. I'm planning to see it soon with a few girlfriends. 


I've always thought Mark was rather charming. LOVED him in that film with Jennifer Garner, 13 Going On 30. Cute. Oh, and the film he did with Reese Witherspoon - Just Like Heaven. Gotta love a good chick-flick.


Anyway, here's a clip from his latest contribution to the film world:





BTW - Love Annette Bening and Julianne Moore too. Can't wait to see the film.


So what do you think? Is Mark Ruffalo hot, or not?




Jodie


*This weekly post was inspired by Insomniac Mummy's weekly Hot or Not. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! He is soooo Hot!!! I love him!!!