A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, September 24, 2010

Hot or Not? Ronan Keating

I'm keeping the weekly Hot or Not fairly simple from now on. 


Last week, I had such little time to prepare Hot or Not, but then I figured later that it had worked out quite nicely being more about the person that all my jibber jabber anyway! After all, Hot or Not really is a visual kind of post, don't you think?


Therefore, each week I'll give you a little rundown on how last week's went, then just launch straight in to it. Fair enough?


Ok, so last week, Ewan McGregor certainly got some pulses racing. Seems he's the right balance of ruggedness and loveliness. ;) Lots of "Hot" votes!


This week's choice is Ronan Keating. I've caught a few episodes of the X-Factor on Channel 7 lately where he sits in as a judge, and figured I'd see what ya'll think of this Irish, singing lad?


Just to reminisce...here's an oldie but a goodie...





Ronan Keating....Hot, or not




Jodie





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT HOT HOT xD

Summer said...

Ahhhhmmmmmmmm from one irish to another so damn hot, melts me all the time,love his accent and everything else hotttest guy in my opinion :-D :)