A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And The Winner of The kikkiK Diary is...

It's time to announce the winner of the kikki.K diary...


Thank you to ALL of those who commented on my It's Been A Big Year post with all your well wishes. 


Because I'm not very up there technically speaking, I had to do the old fashioned way of drawing a name from a hat (or rather a kitchen bowl) to decide the winner of the kikki.K diary, and I'm happy to announce that the following commenter was the winner...


Congratulations to the very lovely Maxabella! Email or DM me on Twitter your address and I'll post this ASAP to you!


Thanks again everyone for entering. Here's to another fun-filled year of blogging. :)


Jodie

4 comments:

Maxabella said...

Get out! Really?

Happiness! Thank you for the prize, Jodie. But mostly, thank you for your thoughtful blog and your easy friendship. x

MuffinMonsterBB said...

Yay Maxabella! And here's to another year of blogging Jodie *weeee*!

Ali @ mummahh said...

yay congrats Maxabella!

Curvaceous Queen said...

Congrats Maxabella & congrats Jodie