A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Dance of Revenge - We Interrupt This Transmission...

My apologies. Have you been waiting on the edge of your seats in great anticipation for the next exciting instalment of The Dance of Revenge? *cough*


I'm so sorry I didn't get around to posting it this week. I am sitting her at 11.24pm on Sunday night typing this - the first chance I have had all day to hit the computer. You see, this past weekend - starting with a fab Opening Night party on Friday night - we held our school's major fundraiser. It's not a Quiz Night or a lemonade stand or the like - but a two day extravaganza filled with art, craft, rides, fairy floss, raffle draws, jewellery...you name it. It's full on. And many parents spend months and months putting it together each year, as well as many hours helping out during the weekend by manning stands and baking goodies to be sold, and also enjoying the festivities and watching their kids run amok, high on sugar. (And we did all of that and more.)


Hence...I have just been too busy this weekend - and tonight, too exhausted (so imagine how the fundraising committee must feel - they probably collapsed in to bed tonight by 9pm!) - to get to my regular Sunday post of The Dance of Revenge. (I'm one of these people who always underestimates how much time I'll have to get things done.) 


But I promise it will be back next week. 


I plan to tell you a little bit more about the weekend at some stage (hopefully tomorrow), because I want to tell you what we bought there, and explain the story behind it. 


So, pop back soon, won't you? And in the meantime, if you haven't already started reading the book I started writing when I was 14, just scroll down on the homepage, and on the RHS you'll find links to The Dance of Revenge story so far. 


See you soon lovely readers!

Jodie

3 comments:

Kirrily said...

Hey Jodie, you have some business to attend to, over on my blog ;)

Jodie at Mummy Mayhem said...

Hey Kirrily - can you please give me a link to your blog? Tks! :-D

Kirrily said...

It's in my signup on these Echo comments :) But here it is again:

http://kirrilywhatman.com

Cheers!