A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, October 01, 2010

Hot or Not? Colin Firth

Welcome to Mummy Mayhem's weekly Hot or  Not.


Did you see Ronan Keating last week? He was quite popular actually. Too boyish for some, but a definite thumbs up. 


I got out the movie A Single Man a couple of weeks ago. (Admittedly, I haven't watched it yet, and the overdue fees are going to cost me a FORTUNE! I'm almost too scared to take it back to the DVD store.)


Anyway, I've always been a Colin Firth fan. LOVED him in Pride and Prejudice (in fact, any period type films - especially if they're adapted from Jane Austen novels - much love) as well as his role in the Bridget Jones' Diary films. Nice.


But this isn't about what I think - it's about what you do, of course. So, tell me readers, is Colin Firth hot, or not?




Jodie


*This weekly post was inspired by Insomniac Mummy's weekly Hot or Not. 

3 comments:

Jacinta said...

Oh my gosh, Colin Firth. HOT YEAH BABY!
Yes because he is Mr Darcy. But he also is a guy who you could just meet anywhere. He looks like a man who doesn't love the look of himself in the mirror.... :)

www.modelmumma.blogspot.com

Emma said...

Hot Hot HOT!!!! :)

Jo said...

HOTTTT!!! Colin Firth is super sexy. And brilliant in the King's Speech, or course!! <3 lol, good question.