A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Hot or Not? Johnny Depp

Rather belatedly, here's this week's Hot or Not...


After the gentlemanly Colin Firth last week, this week's choice is a little more 'rough around the edges'. The very lovely Multiple Mum over at And Then There Were Four had Johnny Depp on her "Laminated List" recently, and I think it might be interesting to see what Mummy Mayhem readers think of Johnny. 


I don't think anything further needs to be said, does it? We all know who he is, and I'm sure we've all seen at least one of his films, right?


So without further ado, let me ask: what do you think of Johnny? Is he hot, or not?




Before I go...don't forget to enter my giveaway - and follow the link to my giveaway over at my recipe blog too! ;) 


Jodie


* This weekly post was inspired my Insomniac Mummy's weekly Hot or Not. 

28 comments:

~~Kallie~~ said...

Quirkily HOT :)

He's cute, he's left of centre but mostly he's pretty real for a celebrity. Absolutely gets my vote but then I've been a fan since the first episode of 21 Jump Street :)

Gill@OurParklife said...

For me there is no question about it...

He is HOT...!

Cindy said...

Not. Absolutely not. He's way too pretty. Nice to look at, but not HOT.

Sarah said...

THE HOTTEST!!!!

*droooollll*

Lucy said...

Hold on, I have to go get a sweater on. Becasue he leaves me cold. Chilly. Freezing. Totally not hot.

I find him too creepy...

Em said...

hot ;)

x0xJ said...

I think this one is just unaskable. He is wayyyyy hot.

Nomie said...

Well, lets see I stood in front of the Edward Scissor Hands Pants (AKA The Scissor Pants) and realised my life was complete.

Hot. Hottest of the hot. He is the top of my list.

Since 21 Jump Street I have lusted after him.

MMBB said...

Hawt! He can captain my boat any day

Mrs Bee said...

*drool*
Back off ladies...he's mine.

I simply adore him.


x

macsnorky said...

I came in here all ready to do the "what Lucy said" comment again and she's let me down!

Johnny is hot. Steaming. I was a Jump Street fan, but Chocolat did it for me... and I like the weird, creepy Jack Sparrow thing too.

Mmmm.... yes....

Brenda said...

Johnny Boy puts the hawt in hawtness. That is all!

Katie said...

Hot *only* when in character as Jack Sparrow, which seems kind of pervy of me but I'm gonna go with it anyway.

nic@ourparklife said...

HHHHHOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alliecat said...

Mmm, not. Never really been a fan, not sure why. Too quirky, or creepy, or something.

toushka said...

HOT. always has been. I've been in love since 21 jump street. love him. so much. all the time.
except as ed wood. brilliant acting but not hot there.

Becky said...

No doubt, HOT HOT HOT!!! He's on my flirt list. So hot!

Tracy (ruddygood) said...

Oh. Haaaaawwwwwwt.

*fans self before she can go on*

Like many, I've been captivated since the first second he walked onto 21 Jump St. The guy is sex on legs.

Too pretty? Pshaw! Go away, you sweet silly things, and leave him for the rest of us... ;)

River said...

Warm. And now I want to see 21 Jump Sreet again.
I loved him as Captain Jack Sparrow, hated Edward Scissorhands. Didn't think much of the Chocolate Factory either. Prefer the earlier Gene Wilder version.

dramaqueen said...

Johnny can put his shoes under my bed any day!

Emily | Miss Fickle said...

HOT HOT HOT!!!
I have always loved him and his cookey self!

Corinne said...

He is the hottest of them all! No one is hotter than Johnny. The. end.

alnmum said...

Hot, so very, very hot...

samanthacurrie.com said...

Super duper dripping in honey HOT!

ejorpin said...

Oh seriously I can't believe this is even a question/debate...HOT!

Maxabella said...

Pretty as a picture but totally cold for me. x

Megan said...

Can't believe I missed this last week - HOT HOT HOT!!

MultipleMum said...

How did I miss this? Hot!!!!!!!!!!!! Complete hotness.