A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, October 01, 2010

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

Here's what happened on Mummy Mayhem this week...



The Dance of Revenge: Chapter One, Part I - When I was 14 I decided to write a book. I really did challenge myself with the content. Every Sunday I plan to publish a little of the 77 pages that I wrote. If you missed last week's first instalment, well, you are missing out BIG time. Do read. ;) 

Happy 85th Birthday Dad - It was Dad's 85th birthday last Monday. I share a little about my Dad and our relationship. 

The Top 100 Baby Names - Kidspot published the Top 100 Baby Names this week. Do you like your name? How did you choose your kids' names? Are they on the list? Is that good or bad in your mind?


My First Ever Vlog: Pick Up Lines - Please excuse my nose scratching and the fact that I didn't frock up for my first vlog, but it's all me talking pick up lines. What's the best and worst one you've ever received? I tell you mine. ;)


Don't miss Hot or Not up later today!


Oh, and NEXT WEEK will be Mummy Mayhem's first anniversary! Yes - I'm celebrating 12 months of blogging. Now, I may have gone to one of my favourite stationery stores to stock up on a lovely giveaway prize for one lucky reader to WIN. So, make sure you pop by here next THURSDAY to find out how YOU could win yourself a little piece of stationery heaven, and help me to celebrate in the process. ;)

Happy reading!

Jodie

No comments: