A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, October 15, 2010

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

Here's what you may have missed on Mummy Mayhem this week...


We asked ourselves...is Johnny Depp hot, or not?


Chapter 2, Part I of The Dance of Revenge. If you haven't started reading the book I started writing at age 14, see my homepage and catch up...now!


I announced the winner of the kikki.K diary.


The Broken Engagement: When Hubby & I called off our wedding, and why.


Call back later today for this week's Hot or Not weekly post!


Hope you've all had a great week - enjoy your Friday and your weekend! ;) 


Jodie



1 comment:

Maxabella said...

Never miss a post...