A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Step Right Up...'Tis Carnival Time!

Every month, a bunch of members from Aussie Mummy Bloggers get together for the AMB Blog Carnival. 


A bunch of bloggers get together once a month to showcase their best posts from the previous month. 


You know, every month since this thing started, I've gotten preoccupied with everything else and I've missed the cut-off...but not this month! (Yee-ha!


Right now, we're celebrating The Best of September, and the very lovely, Alison over at Melbourne Mumma is the hostess with the mostest. 


So, pop on over HERE to Alison's blog, and read some really great blog posts from a bunch of cool Aussie bloggers (including myself!) and feel free to tell 'em I sent ya. ;)


Jodie



No comments: