A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Conversations With A Teenager

If you have kids, and you wonder what they might be like as teenagers, I have a funny video clip for you. 


I've been flat out this week. I've been running around here and there each day, and I've had two school-related meetings to attend over two evenings, so there hasn't been a lot of blogging or tweeting this week. (In fact, I don't think I was on Twitter once yesterday. Egad!)


Anyway, at one of the school meetings, we were shown a couple of You Tube clips that I thought really funny.


With three boys, I anticipate the following conversations might be ahead of me.


Enjoy...





Jodie

No comments: