A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Escape Poo Poo Island...

All parents who toilet train have a story...


About a month ago, I was asked if I would like to speak to Kleenex Mums (www.kleenexmums.com.au) about my toilet training experience. As a mother who has just almost, except for night time nappies on the 3yr old, finished training three boys, I reckon I had a bit to say on the subject. (You may recall the toilet training troubles I experienced earlier this year with the 3yr old, and then the excitement I shared with you when the 3yr old finally got it a couple of months later!)


Anyhow, together with my fellow bloggers - two very gorgeous gals - Brenda at Mummy Time and Lori at Random Ramblings of a Stay at Home Mum, as well as some other beautiful Kleenex Mums, a great piece on the Kleenex Mums website called Escape Poo Poo Island has been put together for your viewing pleasure. (I promise there is only talk of toilet training. No visual aides were used during the filming of this production.)


Besides the fact that you can get some really great toilet training advice from a bunch of Mums who have been there, or are currently in the thick of it, coupled with the fact you can see me in action on the big screen....oh, ok - a small computer screen then...another good reason to check it out is that you could share your toilet training story, and go in to the running to win one of 600 Kleenex Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes for Kids product samples. (Pssst - I scored a freebie, and I've gotta say, we like using them around here, and no concerns about wipes getting stuck down the toilet. They can get stuck people. They can.)


Also - check out how you can WIN a trip to Fiji! Go to Poo Poo Island now! Do it!  


Jodie 

No comments: