A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hot or Not? Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark

It's time for this week's Hot or Not...


Hello new followers! For those of you who are new here to Mummy Mayhem, each week I choose a celebrity and ask YOU if you think he is hot, or not? The ball is in your court here...


Now, I had thought that in light of the royal engagement this week (and if you don't know what I'm talking about, then you seriously need to get off your computer right NOW and get out some more!) Prince William might be a fun choice for hot or not. But seeing that last week my hot or not choice was the very young Robert Pattinson, I thought it best not to choose Wills, seeing that you might all think I was some wannabe cougar or something. ;)


And so I chose another royal a little closer to my age - and he's practically an Australian! 


He was the playboy who married an Aussie and then became a family man. Readers, I give you Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark


Hot, or not?




Jodie

16 comments:

Our Park Life said...

lOVE HOT OR NOT

but this week i have to say nope, don't fancy him at all...

and , although you didn't ask, i prefer harry to will!

gill xo

Fiona said...

Not. He's TOTALLY punching above his weight there. Bit too sappy.

Anonymous said...

Not Freddy, but I heart Mary. She is my girl crush

MultipleMum said...

Nope. Not into Fred either. I look forward to reading more about their twins though (and the bags that will soon appear under his eyes will add nothing to his sex appeal!) I agree with Gill - Harry has the goods over Wills 100%.

In Real Life said...

My vote is: kind of hot.

dramaqueen said...

He's OK - in a preppy, private school, mummy boy way.
I prefer them a bit rougher around the edges myself

bigwords is... said...

I think he's hot! x

Corinne – Daze of My Life said...

Nope not hot. He feels like a big brother or cousin. I'm not too keen on her either.

HooliDooli said...

Another NOT - looks too well behaved. Agree with Anon - have a slight girl crush on Mary - or really just her clothes and that divine wedding dress!
Will over Harry for me.

Curvaceous Queen said...

That would be a big NOT. Rather insipid, a bit like unseasoned porridge

River said...

No, not hot. Not even warm.

Thea said...

I think hot...but you know why!
He's a freaking prince!! lol

samanthacurrie.com said...

I've said no for the last few weeks - and I really, really do want to say HOT....

What is hot is that he loves his wife - you can see it by the way that the looks at her. And he got to marry the girl he wanted even if they did meet in a bar during the Olympics.

She proves that any normal girl really can become a princess.
Love it!

Katie said...

Not so much.

Maxabella said...

Totally not hot except when you add in his millions, his career prospects and his adoring public. Then he's almost hot. x

Jodie said...

Not. Too puny for me and besides that, he is a smoker which is a total turn off.