A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, November 05, 2010

Hot or Not? John Stamos

It's time for this week's Hot or Not...


Last week, Brad Pitt seemed to still hold some of his appeal with many of you, although, I was definitely not alone in thinking Brad a little...meh. ;)


This week's choice is kind of a blast from the past for me. 


John Stamos. Remember him in Full House like, a million years ago? *sigh*


Anyway - there was that disastrous appearance of his on KAK's show a while back (for all the non-Aussies - you may have heard that he acted a little...drunk weird on our tv screens here). 


He's been on ER for a while now (actually, is that show still going? I have no idea), and then there was his guest appearance on Glee which aired on Aussie screens the other night. (I missed it. Or rather, I chose not to watch it because I'm only on to the second series at present on DVD!)


Anyway, here's a little video of John in action on Glee





Well...whaddya think, ya'll? Has John Stamos still got it? 


Hot, or not?



Jodie

10 comments:

macsnorky said...

Oh hell yeah! He was hot as Uncle Joey, he was hotter on ER... positively steaming on Glee!

Oh boy!

macsnorky said...

Oh hell yeah! He was hot as Uncle Joey, he was hotter on ER... positively steaming on Glee!

Oh boy!

Lori said...

Hmmm. Totally on the fence in this one. He was hot in Glee, but I just can't reconcile that with Full House...

Fiona Moore said...

Hotter than ever

Sarah said...

Nup.

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Hot, possibly even especially after the KAK incident... But especially after Glee

Kim said...

Nah. I don't like men who are prettier than me.

dramaqueen said...

yep - hot!
He could be my dentist any day....
But, Mr Shu is pretty darn hot too huh? :-P

Maxabella said...

Temperature is rising!!! x

Sass said...

Umm... not really...

who am I kidding!

HOT!