A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, November 05, 2010

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

Here we are at the end of another week. 


I've found myself still recovering from last weekend (which I still intend to talk about here...stay tuned). Add to that a Melbourne Cup Day celebration with friends on Tuesday (thanks, Susie - GREAT time), and getting ready for a house guest who arrived yesterday - I've been chasing my own tail a bit this week. Well...that's life, huh?


So, my apologies that this week was a little light on content here at Mummy Mayhem. I also didn't get around to reading all the other lovely blogs I like to follow. (Check the ones out on my blog roll. Lots of goodies there.) Some weeks this is gonna happen.


Anyhow...on MM this week:


We asked if Brad Pitt is hot, or not?


Find out why I was far too busy to post the next exciting instalment of The Dance of Revenge last Sunday. This Sunday, my pretties. This Sunday. ;)


I updated you on a GIVEAWAY over on my recipe blog. If you entered, check out HERE to find out who the lucky winner is! 


My high school nemesis: Sharon G. Find out what she had, that I wanted. 


Kitchen gadgets. Some are good. Some are bad. And some are just plain not worth taking up space in your kitchen cupboard. Find out what my fave new gadget is!


Over at my recipe blog, I posted a recipe for Alex Herbert's Grilled Beef Burgers with Tomato Salsa. (I used my new kitchen gadget to help me make them.) Easy-peasy, yummy and the kids will LOVE them. (Pinky swear.)


Ok, that's it! Join me later today to find out who is this week's Hot or Not choice. (Hint: he's a blast from the past for me, who recently made a guest appearance on a tv show that is so hot right now.)


Until then...

Jodie

No comments: