A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, November 12, 2010

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

What did you miss this week on Mummy Mayhem?


I had a full on week - I was out three nights, which is very unusual for me. Two were sort of business (school meetings) but last night I got to see Robin Williams (with The Umbilical Brothers as support act - they are so hilarious) and he was fantastic. I wore my new Rockport shoes for the first time (thanks Rockport)!  


Anyhoo...here's what happened this week on MM...


We pondered if John Stamos is hot, or not?


We kicked off Chapter 3 in The Dance of Revenge (the book I started writing at age 14). 


Can you help me find the perfect Christmas gift for my 3 boys? Pretty please? 


No more excuses. I'm joining in to get fit for the Mother's Day Classic. 


If you want to see what your son might be like as a teenager, here's a video clip for you! 


On my recipe blog this week, I posted a yummy recipe for Hubby's Chilli Mussels. Perfect for a warm spring evening meal! 


Hot or Not will be up later. Join me then!


Jodie

No comments: