A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, November 19, 2010

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

Here's what you may have missed on Mummy Mayhem this week...


I pondered all the fuss over the Twilight franchise, and asked readers if they thought Robert Pattinson was hot, or not?


I published Chapter Three, Part II of The Dance of Revenge - my 14yr old self's novel I started writing in the 80s. 


You wanna know what I think of Family Beach Trips? Meh. 


Escape Poo Poo Island - Toilet training advice by a bunch of mums, including myself, on the Kleenex Mums website. Check it out. 


Kate & William are engaged. What do I think of it? What's the right way to have a royal wedding? What do you think of the engagement? Do you even care?


I wrote about stuff 40yr old women really shouldn't do. Find out what I've discovered. ;)


I'm afraid I didn't get around to writing anything new on the old recipe blog this week. Too busy! But next week, people! Next week. ;)


Hot or Not will be up later today. Enjoy your Friday!


Jodie

No comments: