A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, December 03, 2010

Hot or Not? Alex O'Loughlin

After a week's hiatus, Hot or Not is BACK.

So, the last time I posted Hot or Not a couple of weeks ago, I asked what ya'll thought of Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark. Nah. He wasn't overly popular. Seems even being a Prince doesn't guarantee you a fan base. ;)

This week's choice was suggested to me by one of my best friends, Jen. Jen was watching the newly released The Back-up Plan on DVD over the weekend (her Hubby was out - hence she got to watch her chick-flick of choice - something many of us do when our other halves are not around to complain), and anyway, she didn't really know much about Aussie actor Alex O'Loughlin - in fact, she didn't realise he was Australian up until that point - and thought him rather noice!

I have to say, after watching the following trailer from The Back-Up Plan, I'm suitably impressed. ;)



So whaddya think, people? Is Alex O'Loughlin hot, or not?



Jodie


* This weekly post was inspired by Insomniac Mummy's weekly Hot or Not. 

16 comments:

Lucy said...

Ummmm. Ok. Ish. Warm. Not hot. I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating Pringles. But I have no desire to lick my screen.

(The Michael Franti song in the background of that clip.....THAT is a cool song.)

Aussie-waffler said...

Ooooh yeah, Alex is HOT and he's a great actor, and an Aussie, how can you not love that ? Although he didn't really knock my socks off playing a vamp, but still, hot, yes, definitely hot :)

Sass said...

HOT!
I said on Facebook that I want to marry him...
I love the back up plan, if only for the fact that he's in it.

dramaqueen75 said...

He can put his shoes under my bed!

Maxabella said...

Not for me. He's a bit... wet. x

River said...

Nah, too boyish. Put him up again in 5 years. When he's got a little more maturity in that face.

MultipleMum said...

Yep. He is pretty hot! I had to watch the clip because I haven't seen him before and I have to say I could even sit through what would clearly be a pretty awful movie just to watch him for an hour!

Julie said...

HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

You should watch him in reboot of Hawaii Five-0 ! He is really hot as Steve McGarett !

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's definitely hot! He's far from being a boy at 34 years old. He's graying nicely at the temples and has a 13 year old son. Check him out on Hawaii Five-0, and while you're at it, take a moment to cast an eye over his co-star Scott Caan. Talk about spoilt for choice. Two fine looking and very talented males.

Jill of All Trades said...

Ummm, yummy, hot, yes, yes, yes.

Kitty said...

he's definitely HOT! and he's a great actor and a really down to earth guy. I totally love him, he´s great in everything he does.

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely the hottest man alive!!! He's captured my heart like no other actor ever has or I think ever will. Besides that he's a wonderful actor and really nice. Can't ask for much more than than

Anonymous said...

Hot. Most definitely. Check out Oyster Farmer. Yow.

Meagan said...

Very hot!First saw him in the Oyster Farmer he was also in the later episodes of The Shield.

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.tbn.ca/retailer/rtdb/detail/211.htm?page=1 http://drupalsn.com/learn-drupal/drupal-tutorials/converting-drupal-themes-drupal-6-drupal-7-my-favourite-additions-chan
get facebook likes get facebook likes buy facebook likes
My computer keep on hanging and then restart when I open any games. I scan it with mcafee anti virus, and my computer has no virus, scan it with superantispyware and no threats found. I also used kaspersky rescue disk, and nothings found. I format my computer and install a games, and it hangs again. By the way, I think the games is not the problem, it is on my computer but I don't know why its hanging and restarting now. Help me pls. THnx, Happy new year to all.

buy facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes