A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, December 10, 2010

Hot or Not? Patrick Dempsey

It's that time of the week here on Mummy Mayhem where we ask the big questions in life...which celebs are hot and which are not?

Last week, Aussie star Alex O'Loughlin received an ok response. I'm looking forward to seeing his new movie, because by the clip, I'm a HOT vote, people!

Anyhow, on to this week's choice.

I don't watch much tv at all, but one of my 'must-see' shows is Grey's Anatomy. It lost is lustre there for a little while, but last season was pretty good, and I'm looking forward to the next. (Christmas holiday programming is terrible! Worse when you're in hospital during that time and breastfeeding for 23 hours a day like I was almost four years ago. Believe me!)

Anyway, one of it's stars makes my heart flutter (and let me tell you - out of all the Hot or Not posts I've done to date, Patrick's photo was an easy one. There are too many good shots of him to choose from).

And so today I'm asking...is Patrick Dempsey hot, or not?


Jodie

15 comments:

Lucy said...

Hot. Shaggable. Lickable. Has makings of future silver fox. Hot.

MultipleMum said...

Hot, hot, hot! His character on the show is a complete doofus, but he is one handsome chap!

BTW DO NOT watch Alex O'Loughlin's movie The Back Up Plan. It is bloody awful :( He, on the other hand, is rather lovely.

Corinne – Daze of My Life said...

I can't see him as anything but the nerdy charaters he used to play in the '80s like Money Can't Buy Love.

Maxabella said...

I can't understand a bleeding word the man mumbles, but who cares? HOT! x

Marg said...

He's a sometimes hot for me. For example, adored him in Sweet Home Alabama, but at other times I don't really have a reaction.

Katie said...

Meee-oooow!
(Until he talks. Weird voice)
...nothing a well placed gag wouldn't take care of.
*wink wink* ;)

Thea said...

Hot, no, hotter than hot!

Jacki said...

I have not watched one minute of Grey's Anatomy.... But he is HOT!

DanniiBeauty said...

I loved watching him in Enchanted, I haven't watched grey's anatomy yet xx

life in a pink fibro said...

Oh yes. Hot.

x0xJ said...

He is oh so McYummy!!
I am a huge Grey's fan, and agree with you season 4 was *yawn* and so was the merge with Mercy West, all those new characters just annoyed me, but McDreamy has had me coming back for more.
Another i love from that show, Alex. Mmmm mmmmm.

samanthacurrie.com said...

Feeling Hot! Hot! Hot!

Megan.K. said...

Hot hot hot!

Anonymous said...

He's the epitome of hot!!!!!!

Naomi said...

Hot. What else is there to say? Nothing.... yep, hot.