A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Planner - Christmas Day Lunch

Have you got Christmas lunch sorted?

I've just posted the latest of my Menu Planners over at Mummy Mayhem's Recipe Box and thought I'd share it here, for those of you who don't follow my recipe blog (*sob*).

Because, you know, I'm a thoughtful kinda gal, and I wouldn't want you to miss out on what could possibly be the BEST CHRISTMAS LUNCH EVER!

Ok, that might be a slight exaggeration, but in any case, I'm sharing.

So pop over HERE to view the menu we'll be following on Christmas Day here in our family, and get shopping for your ingredients.

I'll be back tomorrow.

Until then...

Jodie

No comments: