A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010


Wishing all my wonderful Mummy Mayhem readers a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I'll be back here on the 28th after a short little break with the fam.

Until then, if you feel like a bit of a read, check out my recent posts on the RHS of my homepage. Or scroll down even further and you'll find a bunch of my ramblings listed for your viewing pleasure. ;)

Oh - did you check out the wrap up for 2010's Hot or Not candidates? You simply must do that. ;)

Thank you so much for all your support, readership and comments . Even though I'd blog even if I didn't have a single reader, it makes it all the more worthwhile having you here. MWAH!

Take care of yourself until next week, won't you?

Jodie
xxx

No comments: