A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

My First Ever Wordless Wednesday (Sort Of)

This is my first ever Wordless Wednesday. I've never done one before, and I think you'll see why... 

I'm not good at not talking. You know, like, now. See? It's not me. I can't stop talking. A friend once challenged me to stop talking for ten minutes, and I barely made it to two.

But I really wanted to share this year's Gingerbread House with you that I made. Well, built and decorated. Just like the one I made last year, I didn't bake it. I just constructed it and put all the fun bits on. Here 'tis:


If you want to read about how I put it together, and see lots more pics of the whole thing, then go right now to my recipe blog and read about it there.

Ok, I'm going to be quiet now. Promise.

(Pssst. Check out The Simpsons.) 

Alright! I'm going, I'm going...

Jodie

10 comments:

Jodie said...

Not sure if it's a good thing or not that you have inspired me to have a crack at making one of these two. Might even go all out and make the gingerbread!

Wanderlust said...

My daughter is in awe!

anjwritesabout.com said...

So cute!! I think I'll try to make 2 this year - one with the boys (who tend to eat most of the 'decorations' before they're on the house) and one by myself to have take pride of place. And by pride of place I mean somewhere that the boys can't reach!! ;)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Awesome. I want to attempt one in next 3 weeks ...so it makes it to Christmas.

I made one at our church a few years ago.
Happy WW

Sarah said...

Jodie that is just so CUUUUUUUUUTE!

Jean said...

That looks way too goo to eat! XXX

Fiona said...

Cute :)

Thea said...

Jodie, shhhhhhhhhhh!!
You crack me up. :)

A Farmer's Wife said...

Such a gorgeous little house. I think you did very well at not saying too much.

I am really enjoying your blog - it makes me laugh.

Aussie-waffler said...

Love the Simpsons touch there Jodie, you're a clever little cookie, now go and sit quietly on the couch for five minutes..shhh..five minutes..I'm timing....