A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, December 03, 2010

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

It's time to find out what you might have missed on Mummy Mayhem this week...

With the 3yr old out of sorts last week (he's still not quite right), I didn't post Hot or Not last Friday. (All together now: Ohhhhh.) But don't worry - come back later today to find out who my friend, Jen suggested for this week's pick!

I did, however, as promised, post all of Chapter 4 of The Dance of Revenge - the book I started writing at age 14.

I had a bit of a rant this week, because I'm SO over this school year. Bring on the school holidays! (To be honest, I thought I'd never write that.)

I participated in my first ever Wordless Wednesday. Well, sort of.

I posted an AMAZING GIVEAWAY this week: Be in the running to WIN one of TWO Sesame Street Nintendo Wii or DS games - you get to choose! (You have until Thu 9 Dec to get your 'entry' in!)

On my recipe blog, I posted lots of pics of the Gingerbread House I put together and decorated last Thursday night. See which tv characters I used to impress my boys!

I have a little weekend project for you as well: Mum's Lemon Butter. Next week, I'm going to show you three recipes to use it with, one of which is my Mum's very special Lemon Butter Tarts that never fail to impress. So, stay tuned.

Don't forget Hot or Not later on today.

Oh, and thanks to Aussie Mummy Bloggers for bestowing the honour of Blogger of the Week on me! xxx

Enjoy your week, people!

Jodie

1 comment:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I'm so looking forward to Lemon Butter tarts...have you tried the Baker's delight ones :)