A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hot or Not? Nicolas Cage

Welcome back to Hot or Not!

A couple of weeks ago, we started the new year with our very first Hot or Not candidate for 2011: Mr Simon Baker. Seems Simon is rather popular with Mummy Mayhem readers. Verdict: HOT.

This week's choice is in celebration of the newly released The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

I have one word for Nicolas Cage: quirky. I very much doubt he's everyone's cuppa tea. Without doubt though, in my mind, he certainly has a presence about him. There are times in this movie when he looks completely HOT doing his stuff. Other times, admittedly, I wondered if he's a bit past the action stuff? At the end of the day though, he was great in the film.

I am certain there are some supporters of Nicolas out there. Take this comment from 'River' on my blog the other day:


River, we have your vote.

Now, how about you? Nicolas Cage...hot, or not?




*This weekly post was inspired by Insomniac Mummy's weekly Hot or Not. 

No comments: