A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, January 07, 2011

Hot or Not? Simon Baker

Welcome to the very first Hot or Not for 2011. Woo hoo!

Every Friday, we have a bit of fun here at Mummy Mayhem, and I put to you a celebrity (movie star, tv star, sportsman, singer, politician etc) and YOU decide if he is hot, or not.

Easy, huh?

If you missed last year's Hot or Not, I posted a very special wrap up for 2010 in December: 2010's Hottest of the Hot. Check it out and find out who was HOT and who was NOT last year.

Without further ado, let's get in to the first choice for the new year.

Simon Baker.

Ok, I'll be honest. Even though I can see The Mentalist star's  certainly not harsh on the eye, I've never found him overly attractive.

That is, until now.

Is it just me, or is he getting better with age? It's not my call though. It's yours.

Simon Baker, people. Hot, or not?



Jodie x

1 comment:

Dee said...

Simon Baker is super hot :)