A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Monday, January 03, 2011

A New Year, A New Look Blog

Hello all - Happy New Year and welcome to a new look Mummy Mayhem

For as long as I can remember, I've always wondered what a caricature of me would look like. A little while back, I started following a blog called Flufflepot where the very talented Kim showcases her stuff and often publishes caricatures of others as well as some very funny (and accurate) comics.

Then one day I noticed she had worked on a blog banner for Playing Fair and I thought, 'I wonder if she'd do one for Mummy Mayhem?' So I contacted her, we talked pricing and then a deal was struck. Woot!

Kim was so quick. On the day I said, "Let's go for it," she came back with a drawing of what she thought the banner could look like (after I'd also given her some idea of what I wanted). We then went back and forth with emails until finally we were both happy with what we saw. Which, of course, is what you now see above!

And so we went from this:



To this:








You like? I LOVE!

It's a bit like having a new outfit. I can't wait to wear it! My three boys, as well as the dog, are all in there. I love that. The 4yr old is in the train. No doubt, he's driving the thing himself and about to get up to mischief. I left Hubby out. It's all about me...not him, right?!

I can't wait to see more posts up with my new banner, but I have to say though, I might be a little light on posts the next couple of weeks because I'll be spending some more time with my family, but Hot or Not will be back this Friday, and The Dance of Revenge series will return next Sunday (9 Jan). But there will also be a little in between to enjoy. Promise.

In the meantime, I wish for you a wonderful 2011. If you're a blogger and thinking you'd like a little blog banner change, then why don't you contact Kim? She's a lovely gal and so very good at what she does. There's a linky to her blog on my sidebar. Or just go here.

Take care

No comments: