A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, January 28, 2011

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

What happened on Mummy Mayhem this week?

I feel like I haven't really been in the swing of things on my blog lately. I'm going to blame school holidays, and our trip to Perth causing all sorts of body clock issues. Needless to say, I'm hoping (as I'm sure you are!) that next week I'll be back on track.

This year I'm hoping to have some of my 'IRL' (in real life) friends write some guest posts, or be interviewed by me that I can include here. Many of my friends have had some pretty interesting experiences happen in their lives, and I think you'd love to hear their stories. (So, if you're a friend of mine and you haven't heard from me yet...look out!) I'll be kicking that off on Monday when you can meet my friend, Liz, and find out what talent she discovered in recent years. (You'll be glad to note that glass bottles and/or pom-poms are not involved.)

Ok, so here's what happened since I wrote this weekly post last.

Hot or Not - our weekly Friday fun post - saw Nicolas Cage up for the vote. How did he go, do you think?

I joined in on my first 'This Week I'm Grateful For...' and talked about family and old friends.

This week in The Dance of Revenge, we found out the lengths to which Adam would go to keep Sherrie's fate a secret. We also learnt a lot about 'pokers'. (You'll just have to read to find out what I'm talking about.)

The vlog is BACK. My first for 2011: The Keepsake Box. Do you keep one? What's in yours? I show you some of my stuff, and you just have to read what some people keep. FUN-NY!

I talked about the Back to School Blues this week, and promoted my first GIVEAWAY for the year! WIN one of THREE Pilot Pen Back to School Packs worth $50 each. Entering is as easy as leaving a comment. Good luck. (Will be drawn Sunday night, and winners will be announced on my Noticeboard above on Monday.)

Whilst it won't be a weekly thing, I joined in on Wordless Wednesday this week. I give you proof that the 4ry really is a daredevil.

Yesterday, the day after the Aussie Day celebrations, I found out that kids and alcohol just don't mix. (I'm better now..thank you.)

Are you a follower of my recipe blog? Would love it if you were. Why don't you pop on over there and see:

My Australia Day BBQ Menu Planner - although, you don't have to just enjoy this on Australia Day. Includes the recipes that were posted on Uncle Toby's Facebook page last week. Delish!

I also changed my banner again. A girl is allowed to change her mind, you know. Check out the new caricature that Kim of Flufflepot made for me.

As per usual...Hot or Not will be back later on today.

Happy Friday, people!





 

No comments: