A NEW BLOG!

Thanks for stopping by. Mummy Mayhem is no longer updated. I now have a new, albeit smaller blog over at www.jodieansted.blogspot.com.au.

Drop by anytime. :)

Jodie
xox

Friday, February 04, 2011

On Mummy Mayhem This Week

It's time to find out what you may have missed here on Mummy Mayhem this week...

Last week, I asked if you thought Gerard Butler was hot, or not?

Find out what I was grateful for last week for Maxabella's weekly linky.

Chapter Nine of The Dance of Revenge: Sherrie took the first step to becoming a new person.

This year I'm going to introduce you to some of my friends. Meet my friend, Liz, and find out the talent she rediscovered in recent years.

I've always wondered why so many writers suffer from depression, and after churning this around in my mind for quite some time, I finally wrote about that this week.

The Decision Making Process. Sometimes I get it right. Sometimes I don't.

The 6yr old became a 7yr old this week. Birthday wishes.

Oh, and in case you missed it on Twitter or Facebook, I took a quick 40 seconds to show you what my house sounded like on Tuesday:



I also posted about Time Plans over at my recipe blog this week. Find out how one could help you when entertaining.

That's about it this week! Hot or Not will be up later today, then join me tomorrow for another grateful post, and on Sunday for the next exciting instalment of Dance. Then we're ready for a new week!

Happy Friday, people.

No comments: